The Village of West Milwaukee is hiring Clerk/Dispatcher – This position is responsible for receiving and dispatching emergency and non-emergency requests for police, fire, and emergency medical services. Public inquires, accept payments for fines, parking permits, licenses, etc. Operate police CAD, radio and TIME System, Maintain department records. – please review and complete the forms below. It is very important to read all instructions
If your application is accepted you will be notified of your continuation in the process. This phase will consist of;
- Meet with Background Investigator if requested.
- Completed Personal Integrity Questionnaire
- Pass the written exam. This exam will be held on Saturday August 11, 2018
- Oral Interview. Will be held on Saturday August 25, 2018
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Completed applications with all required materials must be received at the West Milwaukee Police Department, 4755 West Beloit Road, West Milwaukee, WI 53214 no later than Friday July 27, 2018 at 4:00 P. M Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. If you need additional time to obtain a copy of your transcripts or birth certificate you will need to note this information when you turn in your application material and you will have to have these item turned in no later than Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:00 P. M. All application material and/or questions should be sent to the attention Beth Mikorski at email@example.com or by phone at 414-645-2151.