AirBnb Permits Interested in renting out your home or property in West Milwaukee on short term rental websites, such as Airbnb? The Village of West Milwaukee now has a permit available for short term rentals!

Albemarle Rental of a whole or partial residence to visitors for less than a month is commonly known as a Short Term Rental (STR). The legal term in Wisconsin is a Tourist Rooming House (TRH). Wisconsin allows the rental of one to four sleeping accommodations, which can be rooms of a home or an entire home. All Village of West Milwaukee TRHs must be licensed through the West Allis Health Department and inspected annually to verify the operation meets all requirements of Wisconsin law related to general public health.

For more information, please visit our Forms/Permits tab. You may also email or call (414) 645-1530.

AirBnb Permits