Wisconsin residents are encouraged to register to vote and request an absentee ballot at:
Miller Park, 1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee (Flyer, map and directions below)
September 22, 2020 from 2 – 7 p.m.
Follow signage upon arrival to the Yount and Uecker lots
All Wisconsin residents
You will be able to:
- Register to vote
- Request your absentee ballot, which will be mailed to your home
• Please bring an acceptable proof of address. A valid photo ID is required to request an absentee ballot in most circumstances.
• Participants are asked to stay in their cars and follow signage through Miller Park where they will be met by a volunteer, in appropriate PPE, to help them through the process.
• In compliance with the state-wide mask policy, participants are asked to please wear a mask when interacting with volunteers.
• Walk-up registrants cannot be accommodated due to COVID-19
precautions and are instead directed to MyVote.wi.gov to receive more information about in-person registration help.