4755 West Beloit Road, West Milwaukee, WI 53214
Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(414) 645-1530, Extension 0 (414) 671-8089 (FAX)
Village Assessor: Associated Appraisal
Payments by credit and debit cards
Payments are accepted in our office or online at allpaid.com
Tax Payments PLC #8020 Other misc. payments PLC #7894
To use this Web Portal, enter complete Owner, Address or Parcel ID information and click “Search for Parcel” or hit “Enter” and you will be directed to that property tax record containing general parcel information. If only partial Name or Address is known, enter the partial information and click “Search for Parcels” or hit “Enter” and all parcels containing that information will be displayed. Click on the relevant parcel to display further information.
To get tax payment information, click on the “Taxes” tab in the left-hand column. To get assessment information, click on the “Assessments” tab in the left-hand column. To print a copy of the Property Tax Bill or to see the breakdown of gross taxes, click on the “Taxes” tab and “Print Tax Detail” or “Print Tax Bill” at the bottom left-hand side of the page.
Fair Housing Information:
HUD is ready to help with any problem of housing discrimination. If you think your rights have been violated, the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form is available for you to download, complete and return, or complete online and submit, or you may write HUD a letter, or telephone the HUD Office nearest you. You have one year after an alleged violation to file a complaint with HUD, but you should file it as soon as possible.
Step 1: What to Tell HUD:
- Your name and address
- The name and address of the person your complaint is against (the respondent)
- The address or other identification to the housing involved
- A short description to the alleged violation (the event that caused you to believe your rights were violated)
- The date(s) to the alleged violation
Step 2: Where to Write or Call:
Send the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form or a letter to the HUD Office nearest you. You may also call that office directly.
If You Are Disabled:
HUD also provides:
- A toll-free TTY phone for the hearing impaired: (800) 927-9275.
- Tapes and braille materials
- Assistance in reading and completing forms