Clerk’s Department


4755 West Beloit Road, West Milwaukee, WI 53214

Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

(414) 645-1530, Extension 0                 (414) 671-8089 (FAX)


Village Assessor:  Associated Appraisal

Property tax payments are available from December through July 31st. Tax bill payments are due either in full by January 31st or in three installments: 50% due January 31st, 25% due April 30th, and 25% due on July 31st. 

Delinquent Prior Year Taxes: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please be advised that the Village of West Milwaukee Web Portal displays delinquent prior year taxes. That display is correct until July 31st of the year following billing. The Village’s system is not able to reflect payments made subsequent to July 31st; those payments are collected by Milwaukee County and you will have to check their website for an updated status of delinquent taxes.

Milwaukee County Treasurer’s Office

Decorative Header 03

Payments by credit and debit cards

Tax payments can be made online at the Village of West Milwaukee Tax Portal


All other Payments      1-888-604-7888

Payments are accepted in our office or online at

Misc. payments PLC #7894

To use this Web Portal, enter complete Owner, Address, or Parcel ID information and click “Search for Parcel” or hit “Enter” and you will be directed to that property tax record containing general parcel information. If only a partial Name or Address is known, enter the partial information and click “Search for Parcels” or hit “Enter” and all parcels containing that information will be displayed. Click on the relevant parcel to display further information.

To get tax payment information, click on the “Taxes” tab in the left-hand column. To get assessment information, click on the “Assessments” tab in the left-hand column. To print a copy of the Property Tax Bill or to see the breakdown of gross taxes, click on the “Taxes” tab and “Print Tax Detail” or “Print Tax Bill” at the bottom left-hand side of the page.

Decorative Header 03


Fair Housing Information: 

HUD is ready to help with any problem of housing discrimination. If you think your rights have been violated, the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form is available for you to download, complete and return, or complete online and submit, or you may write HUD a letter, or telephone the HUD Office nearest you. You have one year after an alleged violation to file a complaint with HUD, but you should file it as soon as possible.

Step 1: What to Tell HUD:

  • Your name and address
  • The name and address of the person your complaint is against (the respondent)
  • The address or other identification to the housing involved
  • A short description of the alleged violation (the event that caused you to believe your rights were violated)
  • The date(s) to the alleged violation

Step 2: Where to Write or Call:

Send the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form or a letter to the HUD Office nearest you. You may also call that office directly.

If You Are Disabled:

HUD also provides:

  • A toll-free TTY phone for the hearing impaired: (800) 927-9275.
  • Interpreters
  • Tapes and braille materials
  • Assistance in reading and completing forms