Dedicated to Protection and Service
Police Chief Dennis Nasci
If you have a lost pet please contact MADDAC at 414-649-8640
Core Standards Verification
Lateral Entry Police Officer Program.
The Village of West Milwaukee is hiring a Full-Time Police Officer – please review and complete the forms listed below. It is very important to read all instructions! Eligibility for Lateral Entry Police Officer is minimum three (3) years full-time experience.
If your application is accepted you will be notified of your continuation in the process. This phase will consist of;
- Meet with Background Investigator if requested.
- Completed Personal Integrity Questionnaire
- Pass the written exam. This exam will be held on Saturday September 1, 2018
- Oral Interview. Will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Completed applications with all required materials must be received at the West Milwaukee Police Department, 4755 West Beloit Road, West Milwaukee, WI 53214 no later than Monday, August 27, 2018 at 5:00 P. M Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. If you need additional time to obtain a copy of your transcripts or birth certificate you will need to note this information when you turn in your application material and you will have to have these item turned in no later than Friday, September 7, 2018 at 5:00 P. M. All application material and/or questions should be sent to the attention Lieutenant Shaundra Randolph at Shaundra.email@example.com or by phone at 414-645-2151.
OVERNIGHT PARKING Phone: 671-8093 TICKET INFORMATION Pay by Phone Parking Citations: 1-866-981-7546
Walk-in hours for open records, motor vehicle accident reports, and licenses: Monday—Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 3:00 p.m.
Walk -in for parking permits and citations payments can be done 24 hours a day at 4755 West Beloit Road • West Milwaukee WI 53214
Non-emergency: 414-645-2151 • Fax: 414-645-8162
Milwaukee Area Investigative Team (MAIT)
Officer Involved Critical Incidents
Wisconsin Statute § 175.47 requires that, in the event of the death of an individual as the result of an action or inaction by a law enforcement officer, the ensuing investigation must be conducted by an investigative team from an independent agency.
When the Milwaukee Area Investigative Team (MAIT) is called,one of the below listed agencies will serve as the independent lead agency.
Milwaukee Police Department
West Allis Police Department
Wauwatosa Police Department
Greenfield Police Department
Oak Creek Police Department
Waukesha Police Department
The lead investigative agency for MAIT, will provides a complete report to the prosecutor for review. If the prosecutor determines there is no basis for prosecution of the law enforcement officer, The documents will be posted as required by § 175.47(5)(b) to the below link.
The related investigative file and associated evidence will be made available to the public by the lead agency, in a redacted format, under the Wisconsin Public Records Law (Wis. Stat. §§ 19.31-19.39).